2018.07.07 - Divine Intervention for Pope Francis' Two Accidents (Poland & Columbia)
Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
2018,07.07 - Divine Intervention for Pope Francis' Two Accidents
While the modern series of miracles, wonders, and signs continued to occur under the 21st Century Divine Revelation, Pope Francis, the head of the Roman Catholic Church expertienced two accidents, one in Poland and the other in Columbia. From deep study on the details and the Gospel, I realized that the two accidents were under divine intervention for divine revelations.
Hereunder are the biblical verses expressing the revelatory messages:
- John 4:23, "Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks."
Jesus came to testify to the truth (John 18:37) establishing the new creation, as expressed in the following verses:
- 2 Corinthians 5:17, "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!"
- Hebrews 8:13, "By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.”
- Hebrews 8:6, "But in fact the ministry Jesus has received is as superior to theirs as the covenant of which he is mediator is superior to the old one, since the new covenant is established on better promises."
Pope Francis’s First Accident (Poland- July 28, 2016)
Analysis of the First Accident
- The Pope has many personal bodyguards to care for his safety.
- The area where the Pope conducted that Mass was safe; not hazardous.
- The Pope fell and why he had a censer and was doing the burnt offerings?
Revelatory Message for the First Accident:
- Mark 12:33, "To love God with all your heart, with all your understanding and with all your strength, and to love your neighbor as yourself is more important than all burnt offerings and sacrifices.”
And supported by the following verses:
- James 2:8-9, "If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, “Love your neighbor as yourself,”[a] you are doing right. 9 But if you show favoritism, you sin and are convicted by the law as lawbreakers."
- Galatians 5:14, "For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”
Pope Francis’ Second Accident (Columbia – Sept. 10, 2017)
Analysis for the Second Accident
- Why Pope Francis had to bump his forehead during the parade when the driver must be so careful?
- Why the bodyguard beside Pope Francis was so close that he was not able to prevent the accident?
- The bruise that the Pope experienced was minor since the speed of the popemobile was very slow.
- Most bruises on that spot are normally would swell without triggering droplets of blood.
- Such bruise is uncommon to cause droplets of blood and if so, it would just be on the spot of the bruise.
- One of the three noticeable blood spots, the lowest one, hit the edge of the cross, as shown on the enlarge picture above.
Under the 21st Century Divine Revelation, there was miracle affirming the three that testify for Jesus: water, blood, and the Spirit (1 John 5:6-8).
2016.04.29 - Wounds & Blood Episode (John 19:16-18, 1 John 5:6)
- The preachers and priests made the cross popular as symbol of Jesus’ sacrifice for saving the sins of the world but ignored the second which is for the world to know what love is (1 John 3:16-18).
Revelatory Message for the Second Accident
Three things that testify for Jesus, the spirit, water, and blood, NOT CROSS;
- 1 John 5:6-8, "This is the one who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. 7 For there are three that testify: 8 the[a] Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement."
Instead of cross necklace;
- Proverbs 3:3, "Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart."
Jesus is not cross but love because God is love. (1 John 4:7-8, Acts 17:29, John 10:30)
- 1 John 4:8, "Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love."
- Acts 17:29, "Therefore since we are God’s offspring, we should not think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone—an image made by human design and skill.”
- John 10:30, "I and the Father are one.”
To wake the world up of the second reason of Jesus’ sacrifice for the world to know what love is:
- 1 John 3:16, "This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters."
And to emphasize that faith having or in possession of a cross or icons of Jesus but without love is nothing, as expressed in the following verse:
- 1 Corinthians 13:2, "If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing."
And that love is clearly described by the following verse:
- 1 John 3:17-18, "If anyone has material possessions and sees a brother or sister in need but has no pity on them, how can the love of God be in that person? Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth."
Revelatory Message from the two accidents:
- LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ALL KINDS OF BURNT OFFERINGS AND SACRIFICES. (Mark 12:33, Gal. 5:14)
- NEITHER THE CROSS NECKLACE NOR CRUCIFIX BUT LOVE WITH ACTIONS AND IN TRUTH. (1 John 3:16-18, 1 Cor. 13:2)
* * * * * * *