2009.12.25 - Christmas Meaning Incident
Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
"The reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth.
Christmas Meaning in Two Incidents:
2009.12.25; First Christmas Meaning Incident
Date: December 25, 2009
Location: My Son’s Home, Nepukos, Chuuk, FSM
First Incident, December 25, 2009:
I was still partly in social isolation, preventing contact with people including relatives and friends. So, this Christmas was the first in my life when I did not greet much people including my families, relatives, and friends. I started to doubt the meaning of Christmas as I had more time to meditate and analyze. I came up of “Love” as the only essence of Christmas but it seems no longer this way.
People used to think of Christmas of many material and luxurious things which are now under human rule and not God’s rule. The world is now addressed as “money worshipping world” for the love of money prevails over the love of humanity.
Second Incident, December 25, 2010:
Date: December 25, 2010
Location: MOL (Mansion Of Love), Dagonoy St, San Andres Bukid, Manila, Philippines
Few days before Christmas, while I was in the Philippines, I continued to observe around and frequently watching television, trying to understand on how people celebrate Christmas. When asked of meaning of Christmas, children would reply of Christmas trees and lanterns, material gifts, luxurious food, classy clothes, Christmas carol, etc. and none much about loving each other, especially the poor.
The media has been playing a major role in transforming the world into money worshipping world by focusing more on celebrities with big names, power, and money than those with big hearts who lead not by bragging of good economy and mighty military but love of nature and humanity. When asked of meaning of Christmas, children would reply of Christmas trees and lanterns, material gifts, luxurious food, classy clothes, Christmas carols, etc and none much about loving each other, especially the poor.
This feeling is similar to that I experienced in 2009 Christmas (narrated above) that I now added this to SSI this website.
Revelatory Messages for the Two Incidents (as of 2016):
These two incidents plus the meaning of the whole picture of 21stCentury Divine Revelation revealed of God’s disapproval of Christmas festival, and instead for the world to focus on the basic commandments: Love one another (Romans 13:8) or Love your neighbor as yourself (Galatians 5:14). Hereunder are Bible verses supporting these revelation;
- “Stop bringing meaningless offerings! Your incense is detestable to me. New Moons, Sabbaths and convocations— I cannot bear your worthless assemblies. Your New Moon feasts and your appointed festivals I hate with all my being. They have become a burden to me; I am weary of bearing them.” (Isaiah 1:13-14)
- “For the practices of the peoples are worthless; they cut a tree out of the forest, and a craftsman shapes it with his chisel. 4 They adorn it with silver and gold; they fasten it with hammer and nails so it will not totter. Like a scarecrow in a cucumber field, their idols cannot speak; they must be carried because they cannot walk.Do not fear them; they can do no harm nor can they do any good.” (Jeremiah 10:3-5)
And sadly, what the churches and alleged men of God have led us to celebrate and observe is Christmas, during which people practiced many as what were expressed in these Bible verses;
- “There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God.” (2 Timothy 3:1-4)
Furthermore, I wish to add these messages which I was able to form after years of reading the Bible while the miracles continued to occur under the 21CDR;
Reason of Jesus’ birth;
- Jesus was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. (John 18:37)
So, in simple conclusion, Jesus truly did not ask to observe his birthday (named as Christmas) and in fact, Jesus did not want to be served but to serve. (Mark 10:45). Or if you want to serve Jesus, then, not Christmas but obey this;
- “Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law.”(Romans 13:8)
- “If you love me, keep my commands.” (John 14:15) and to celebrate his birthday is not in his commands.
So, stop wasting energy, time, and money to observe Christmas but use them to keep Jesus’ commands which represents the truth, the will of God;
- Love one another, especially paying higher concern for the poor & not just by tongue but in action. (John 13:34, 1 John 3:16-18, Romans 13:8)
In overall, Jesus did not want Christmas but better if to serve the masses, the flock of God. So instead of "Merry Christmas" - Make the Masses Merry.
* * * * * * *