Pope; 2018.04.04 to 2018.09.27 - Pope Francis for a Divine Mandate
Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
"Whoever claims to live in God must live as Jesus did."
(1 John 2:6)
September 27, 2018
To: Pope Francis
Head of the Roman Catholic Church
Subject: A DIVINE MANDATE
After the thorough review of the two accidents, the two lightning incidents at the Vatican, the Scripture, and of the 21st Century Divine Revelation, I strongly believe that you are one of the chosen instruments for a Divine Mandate. With a divine mandate, you are not to step down but to step up from being religious to a spiritual leader to lead the 2.2 billion believers to come out of her (the New Babylon), so that they will not share her sins so that they will not receive any of her plagues. (Revelation 18:4). And this was revealed in this miracle;
2017.11.16; The Three-Fly Episode ("Come out of her,"- Revelation 18:4)
To achieve the divine mandate and resolve of global issues of injustice (especially to little children) is to focus on the doctrine of love, the Gospel;
- Preach and lead by example using only the Gospel. (Romans 1:16, Mark 13:10, Ephesians 3:7)
- Give higher importance to the children, the “little ones”. (Matthew 18:4-6, Luke 9:48, Mark 10:13-14)
- Do not let the child abusers to just ask Lord’s mercy but to sell their possessions and give to the abused victims. (Mat. 19:21)
- Declare that man-established churches are now the house of the flock of God, homeless and refugees, not God (Acts 7:48-49, 17:24).
Preach salvation based on the following;
- Faith with deeds. (James 2:14-17)
- Good Samaritan (Luke 10:25-37)
- Lazarus Parable (Luke 16:19-31)
- Rich man and Jesus (Matthew 19:16-21)
- Be a "Sheep" not "Goat". (Matthew 25:31-46)
- Use your wealth to gain friends for eternal dwellings. (Luke 16:9)
- No one comes to the Father except through Jesus. (John 14:6)
- Matthew 23:3, "So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach."
* * * * * * *
Additional to this open letter are the two recent pictorial divine calls reflecting the two accidents happened to Pope Francis;
* * * * * * *
“You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you."
May 22, 2018
Subject: DIVINE MESSAGES FROM THE TWO ACCIDENTS
In line with the 21st Century Divine Revelation (21CDR, 2004-2018), the two accidents Pope Francis incurred are with divine messages, as presented in the following two pictorial wake-up calls;
First Accident: Czestochowa, Poland; July 28, 2016
Second Accident: Cartagena, Columbia, September 20, 2017
In connection to this, I wish to reiterate of your two teachings, as follow, which are so important to resolve some major issues of the current divided world;
· “Poor Church for the Poor.”
· “To ignore the poor is to despise God.”
* * * * * * *
April 4, 2018
Subject: THE TIME IS NEAR
The fall of the “New Babylon” is near but God is patient, as expressed in the following;
2 Peter 3:9, "The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."
God spoke in various (Hebrews 1:1-2) and at this modern world of modern science, He used nature by revealing His will. He launched the 21st Century Divine Revelation (21CDR) beginning the appearance of the Human Heart Shape Incident emphasizing that God is love;
Out of the forty-five miracles under the 21CDR, one of the incident reveals a warning: “Come out of her….” Revelation 18:4, as detailed, as follows;
So, I came up with the following analysis as shown in the two pictorial messages, the wake-up call through the 21st Century Divine Revelation supported by the two accidents occurred in Poland and in Columbia;
God wants you to abdicate papacy and be one of those spiritual leaders to lead humanity as one family preventing all human being to lose spiritual identity; 2 Cor. 3:3. With the current world condition when the future of our home, earth, is uncertain, we truly need to regain this spiritual identity for us to love one another, rich and poor, white and black, etc.. as expressed in the Gospel below;
- 1 John 3:11, “For this is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another.”
- John 13:34, "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another."
* * * * * * *