2022.01.17 - Humans as Spiritual Beings about Pope Francis
Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
To: Human Beings (Spiritual Beings)
Through: Etma Spiritual Assistants (ESA)
Subject: Pope Francis, One of the Chosen Instruments
Since the beginning when Jorge Mario Bergoglio became Pope Francis on March 13, 2013, I started reading his biography and followed up from his activities on social media, and the following I wish for you to take note:
- Pope Francis, then known as Jorge Mario Bergoglio, worked as a bouncer in Buenos Aires, Argentina, before becoming a priest. (1 Cor. 1:26-27)
- Pope Francis called his bulletproof Popemobile a “sardine can” in an interview with a Spanish newspaper, saying he prefers to be in the open and connected with people despite the possibility of an assassination attempt.” (Romans 12:16)
Hereunder are the three Open Letters addressed to Pope Francis uploaded in the etmanheart website, http://etmanheart.com/
- Pope; 2018.04.04 to 2018.09.27 - Pope Francis for a Divine Mandate
- Pope; 2018.01.04 to 2018.03.21 - Pope Francis; The Moment of Truth is Now
- Pope Francis to Step up from Religious to Spiritual Leader
I believe that some will be chosen instruments to be part of divine mandate (Luke 4:18) as revealed in the 21st Century Divine Revelation, and one of these chosen one is Pope Francis, as expressed in the two following verses:
- Acts 9:15, "But the Lord said to Ananias, “Go! This man is my chosen instrument to proclaim my name to the Gentiles and their kings and to the people of Israel."
- 1 Corinthians 1:27, "But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong."
When Pope Francis spoke at St. Peter's Square on May 18, 2016, the following was one of the major parts:
- "To ignore the poor is to despise God.”
The above is very timely teaching for the lost world that the poor of any community are ignored that the truth Jesus was born for (John 18:37) was suppressed by the false teachers and the modern prophets:
- Romans 1:18, "The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness."
- Matthew 7:15-16, "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?"
The above idea that Pope Francis is one of the chosen instruments is supported by the two accidents happened to Pope Francis as detailed with analysis in this webpage:
Hereunder are the brief story of the two accidents and the corresponding divine message supported by the biblical verses:
First Accident – Poland, July 28, 2017
Pope fell while holding the censer while doing the Holy Mass.
Divine Message: Reminding the world of how so important to love your neighbor as yourself, which is the Royal Law (James 2:8):
- Mark 12:33, "To love God with all your heart, with all your understanding and with all your strength, and to love your neighbor as yourself is more important than all burnt offerings and sacrifices.”
Second Accident – Columbia, September 10, 2018
Pope got bruise on his left cheek while in the parade riding the popemobile causing three drops of blood on his cassock, one of which in contact with the cross of the necklace.
Divine Message: Reminding the world that Jesus made his sacrifice on the cross not just to save our sins but for us to know what love is, as expressed in the two following verses:
- 1 John 3:16, "This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters."
- Proverbs 3:3, "Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart."
Be Hydrated Spiritually,
* * * * * * *