Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
"...you must seek first the kingdom of God."
2010.10.06: Driven Away from Home Incident
- This incident is the greatest paradox in my life; driven out from riches to rag for me to be able to seek the kingdom of God. – Etma
Date: October 6, 2010 (edited on March 7, 2020)
Location: AWM Inc. Office, Chuuk, FSM
Witnesses: My family, Carlos Pakingan, Joy Yonson Jr.
I had a number of turning points along this very incredible spiritual journey of my life, and one of the most notable was when my wife and our daughter surprisingly forced me to get out of our home in Chuuk on October 6, 2010. Actually, I just came back from Philippines in the morning and at approximately 8PM, they drove me away.
I was stunned being driven away without giving me chance to raise questions and answer them. Just because of what I already read and learned of the true teaching in the Bible, I got back to my footing and replied calmly that I will leave to avoid further confrontation without demanding of the reasons of their sudden and harsh action. It was sad but I was not devastated; I strongly believe that things had to happen even of the reason is minor or suspicion without solid foundation. I guess, it was just another divine intervention for a divine reason, since my wife was used as instrument as revealed in this miraculous sign;
2010.04.22; Singing Midnight Birds Incident (My Wife is a Chosen Instrument; John 15:16)
With this in mind I left without struggle and dialogue in any similar cases of divorce. I moved out of the house bringing only my passport and laptop computer which contained all that I wrote for the past six years about the series of miracles appeared under this revelation;
21st Century Divine Revelation.
While waiting for my departure which was for the next day, I hid in one of the rooms for rent in the residential compound, with only one employee knew about it. While alone in the room, I felt differently; instead of bad feeling I felt sad and pity for my wife who was a victim of the system, one of which was false religion that came to Chuuk without emphasizing how Jesus and his disciples lived. The priests even used to ignore the laws of Moses, the Ten Commandments; they had led the believers not to focus on obeying Jesus’ teaching and commands (John 14:15) but to observe festivals and church services, and one which is so popular is called the Holy Mass. The outcome is the bad fruit (Matthew 7:15-16); people did not lived in unity even within the small village of hundreds of residents.
Recently, I discovered this very meaningful verse that we can tell present to the priests for them to be awakened;
- 1 John 2:3-6, "We know that we have come to know him if we keep his commands. Whoever says, “I know him,” but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person. But if anyone obeys his word, love for God[a] is truly made complete in them. This is how we know we are in him: Whoever claims to live in him must live as Jesus did."
The alleged men of God proclaimed they know Jesus but failed to obey his commands, and therefore they are liars, as of the above teaching. This condition made my wife as one of the victims; she was subjected to physical and emotional abuse on her childhood to early adulthood that she developed this violent behavior empowered by hate than love. Knowing of her past plus of the research of her case, instead of anger, I felt pity for her, but I have to be strong and having in mind of the mission that things must happened for a divine reason.
As I go along in this extremely different spiritual endeavor, I just put my families in my heart and left Chuuk on October 7, 2010 for Philippines. I refrained contact from my families, including in the Philippines; I did not greet them in their birthdays and holidays. I was sorry for this, but I believe that for them to hate me is better that what is asked in this verse;
- Luke 14:26, "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters—yes, even his own life—he cannot be my disciple."
Since God is love, spirit, and light, my family can be with me in this concept; that human heart is blessed with such spiritual power to feel love and be loved with or without their physical presence.
Understanding deeply of the divine call, this still reflects of my love of my family as the divine mandate is saving the world, the home of all, including my family as well. If the world collapses, we all collapse, as God’s wrath is being revealed because of the wickedness of men to suppress the truth; Romans 1:18.
But if many righteous in the world and with chosen men/women who passed the criteria to become Jesus’ disciples, then we can still able to prevent an early world destruction, as expressed by the following verses;
- James 5:16, “Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.”
- Genesis 18:32, "Then he said, “May the Lord not be angry, but let me speak just once more. What if only ten righteous can be found there?” He answered, “For the sake of ten, I will not destroy it.”
- John 14:14, "You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it." (Jesus told to his 11 disciples before going back to his Father)
Analysis and Revelatory Message:
Being driven away from home and lived for eight monsts without financial support, I became poor and associated with the poor. In this one condition, I was able to seek the kingdom of God (Matthew 6:33) as expressed in the following verses;
- Luke 6:20, "Looking at His disciples, He said, "Blessed are you who are poor, for yours the kingdom of God."
The other condition was when I got long hours with the poor that I was able to obey the following verses;
- 1 Peter 4:10, "Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms."
- Matthew 25:35, "For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in.”
And the third condition was when I welcomed children when they knocked to my door of the small quarter (MOL). I shared my food and time as a teacher, in line with this verse;
- Luke 9:48, “Then he said to them, “Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For it is the one who is least among you all who is the greatest.”
I also considered the kingdom of God was in our midst, as expressed in this verse;
- Luke 17:20-21, "Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed, nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.”
In the period of eight months away from my family and living in an ascetic lifestyle, I was able to meet in some degree to be Jesus’ disciple, as expressed in the following verse;
- Mark 8:34, “Then he called the crowd to him along with his disciples and said: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.”
In summary, I was driven out of financial life and lived in ascetic lifestyle for me to seek first the kingdom of God;
- Matthew 6:33, "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."
* * * * * * *