Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
"whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first must be slave of all."
2010.05.01; Servant Declaration Incident
Date: May 1, 2010
Location: Kitchen-office, Awm Inc., Chuuk, FSM
Witnesses: Janice, Nershy, Simye, Etma & Etma's wife
On May 1, 2010 while in the group of close relatives, Janice, Simye, and Nershy, my wife answered jokingly my question of “Who am I?” She replied, “I’m the king and you are the servant”. I did not utter any words and tried to analyze that it was right; plus that I had a feeling that she was being used to express for a divine message. With this type of divine mission, I’m now truly a servant consistent with the teachings below;
- "Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first must be slave of all. For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.” (Mark 10:43-45)
In some occasions, while having fun of storytelling, I was able to know more about the life of my wife in the past in relation to God’s number, 7. Aside from being born of day 7 and year 1957, she was born with closed eyes and she was able to open her eyes on the seventh month, as her grandma relayed. She witnessed a 7-head pineapple planted by her grandpa and some other incidents with the use of number 7. With these, I comfortably assume of God’s intervention or guidance on me specifically driving me away from material wealth but towards to speedy achievement of the mission. So, I strongly believe that her words are sometimes coming from someone higher than us to give a divine message.
This is a strong wake-up call for all religious leaders, priests, pastors, missionaries, churchmen, etc promoting Jesus NOT TO BE SERVED BUT TO SERVE, as expressed in this Bible verse;
- Mark 10:45, "For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”
- Matthew 20:26, "Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant."
And parallel to this, those who self-declared as the successors of Jesus' apostles, are NOT TO BE VENERATED LIKE GOD BUT JUST AS A HUMAN BEING, as expressed in this Bible verses.
- "As Peter entered the house, Cornelius met him and fell at his feet in reverence. But Peter made him get up. “Stand up,” he said, “I am only a man myself.” (Acts 10:25-26)
And being a servant, you cannot serve two masters, money and God, at the same time, as expressed in the Bible verse below;
- "No servant can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money." (Luke 16:13)
Hereunder is the miracle under the 21st Century Divine Revelation with strong connection to this incident;
2010.04.22; Singing Midnight Birds Incident (My Wife was used as Instrument; John 15:16)
* * * * * * *