Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
"Love is nature's way of giving, the reason to be living. . .
2006.02.09; “Love is a Many-Splendored Thing” Incident
Date: February 9, 2009
Location: Bedroom, Weno, Chuuk, FSM
Narrator: Etma (Shepherd Etma)
On February 9, 20009, I still experienced the same incident that I got goosebumps when I listened to “Love is a Many Splendored Thing” by Matt. Monro. The following are the links for the last recent two songs:
While the series of signs and miracles continue to occur in series under the 21st Century Divine Revelation (21CDR), there were some instances that some songs I listened got me goosebumps like of the two songs stated above. And today, while I was at the bedroom, I even intense goosebumps that I reviewed the lyrics deeply. I found out that that they are connected to the revealing of God’s will for the modern world in the modern age of modern science. Below, is part of the song “Love is a Many Splendored thing with meaning very connected to the first miracle, 2004.07.02; Human Heart Shape Incident (God is Love; 1 John 4:7-8):
“Love is a Many-Splendored Thing”
Love is a many-splendored thing
It’s the April rose that grows in the early spring
Love is nature’s way of giving a reason to be living
The golden crown that makes a man a king
For the above song, I again listened conscientiously and proven that the above lyrics are meaningful giving divine message related to the this modern revelation.
Nature is defined as the elements of the natural world, as mountains, trees, animals, or river (dictionary.reference.com) and they are all God created that if deeply studied and comprehended, love is also expressed by nature, especially if being loved and cared for by humankind. And hereunder are some of the the quotes related to this subject that I researched from the internet:
- "The creatures that inhabit this earth--be they human beings or animals--are here to contribute, each in its own particular way, to the beauty and prosperity of the world." – Dalai Lama
- “The more I study science the more I believe in God.” – Albert Einstein
- “Look deep into nature and you will understand everything better” – Albert Einstein
And from the Gospel:
- Romans 1:19-20, "since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.”
For the revelatory messages, hereunder are three bible verses:
- 1 John 4:16, “And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.”
- Romans 13:10, "Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore, love is the fulfillment of the law."
- 1 Corinthians 13:2, "If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing."
In attaining the peak or the “golden crown”, the world disregard about the power of love and nature; the world concentrate on money or material wealth in thinking that this the “Golden Crown”. The Crown Bottle Incident under the 21st Century Divine Revelation has direct connection to this;
2004.10.02; Crown Bottle Incident (For the Crown of Glory, Shepherd God's Flock; 1 Peter 5:2-4)
* * * * * * *