CONSTITUTION AND BYLAWS OF ETMAN HEART as of January 30, 2019;
(Based from long review of the Scripture, 21st Century Divine Revelation, and current science discoveries plus of the current world news related to spiritual and religious matters.)
Address: Earth (neither the Moon nor Mars), the home given by God for humans to subdue and rule over all living creatures. (Genesis 1:28-29)
Church: Humanity (Luke 17:20-21, 1 Cor. 3:16-17, Acts 7:48-49, 1 Cor. 12:25-27)
"The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness."
Because many modern Pharisees have spread worldwide using the Bible and God but able to suppress the truth for sordid gain. They formulated religious doctrines, creeds, and church bylaws manipulating and exploiting believers and devotees to serve the church and them. They are in sheep’ clothing but inwardly they are ferocious wolves and you will recognize them by their fruit; Matthew 7:15-16.
Because of the wickedness of people, the world suffers too many serious issues, one of which is the extreme poverty, when the poor live in miseries while most alleged men of God live in luxuries. Because of this, many including believers started to doubt the Bible and Jesus’ story; but God has intervened, as expressed in the following;
- 1 Peter 4:7-8, "The end of all things is near. Therefore be alert and of sober mind so that you may pray. Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins."
- 2 Peter 3:9, "The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."
God has launched the 21st Divine Century Revelation (2004-2018) to bring humanity under spiritual awakening, that humans are just one body, humanity, living in one home, earth (1 Cor. 12:12-27) and there is no need religion or priest because of the following verses;
- Hebrews 8:10-11, “. . . I will put my laws in their minds and write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. No longer will they teach their neighbor, or say to one another, ‘Know the Lord,’ because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest.”
What the humanity to do to save the planet from untimely destruction (Mat. 24:3-12), is not really to change but simply to wake up humans; no need a priest to tell about the Lord (Hebrews 8:11). It’s time to wake humans to free themselves from religious manipulation & exploitation. Time to consider old religions of the past (without basic science) obsolete, as in Hebrews 8:13. Time has come for change (John 4:23-24) to practice the new or modern religion, that Jesus came for – to testify to the truth (John 18:37), to save the lost (Luke 19:10), and free the oppressed (Luke 4:18).
- Ephesians 4:14, "Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming."
- James 1:27, "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."
Hereunder is the Constitution and Bylaws of Etman Heart based from the above;
Fundamental Truths from Scripture, as revealed in the 21st Century Divine Revelation (2004-2018)
a) Jesus’ story is a reality, not a hoax, as supported by the three miracles (Birth, Crucifixion, and Resurrection) as follow;
2009.01.12 - Mary Kitten Incident
2010.05.02 - Crucifixion Kitten Incident
2011.05.05; Resurrection Kitten Incident
b). Nature of God:
God is love. (1 John 4:8)
God is light. (1 John 1:5)
God is spirit. (John 4:24)
c). Nature of Jesus:
1. Jesus is the Chief Shepherd. (1 Peter 5:2-4)
2. Jesus is the Bread of Life. (John 6:35)
3. Jesus prefers faith with works (James 2:14-17).
4. Jesus has high concern for the children. (Matthew 18:6, Mark 10:13-14, Luke 9:48)
5. Jesus is the living water. Rev. 7:17, John 4:13-14
6. Jesus’ favorite color is purple, which is the symbol color of Jesus, not the cross. (John 19:2-3)
7. Jesus is the light of the world. (John 8:12)
Etman Heart is not a religion to worship God, Jesus, and his mother Mary, his step-father Joseph, his disciples, saints, etc. but a mission to care and love God’s creations, humans and nature. Hereunder is the goal of four major objectives in acronym, SPUN;
- S- hepherd God's flock as revealed in this miracle;
- P- roclaim the truth (John 18:37) as revealed in this New Revelation in confluence with the Scripture & Science;
- U- nite the world. (John 17:20-23)
- N- urture nature. (Genesis 1:28-29)
Basic Rule as true Human being that God put his law in our minds and wrote them in our hearts; Hebrews 10:16.
Since the beginning: Love one another. (1 John 3:11)
Jesus' time: Love one another. (John 13:34)
Paul' time: Love one another. (Romans. 13:8)
21st Century: Love one another; Human Heart Shape Incident
Seven Points to take note on how to inherit Eternal life;
- Luke 10:25-37 (Good Samaritan)
- Luke 16:19-31 (Lazarus Parable)
- Matthew 19:16-21 (The Rich Man & Jesus)
- Matthew 25:31-46 (The "Sheep" and the "Goat")
- Not just faith but faith with works. (James 2:14-17)
- Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)
- Jesus is only one mediator between God and mankind. (1 Timothy 2:5)
OLD RELIGIOUS PRACTICES BE REPLACED BY MODERN WAYS IN LINE WITH THE TEN COMMANDMENTS AND WITH THIS VERSE;
Matthew 5:17, "“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."
- Only one God and no need to worship but love God, and if we love God, we must love one another. (1 John 4:8, 1 John 4:21)
- No need symbols (like cross, crucifix), statues, icons, etc. but love because Jesus is in us (Colossians 1:27) God's love poured in us (Romans 5:5), and we God's temple (1 Cor. 3:16-17).
- Do not use Jesus' name in vain by practicing so many religious rites and claiming to have communion with him. Jesus is already in us and if we love Jesus, obey his commands, one of his basic and new command is for us to love one another (John 13:34, 1 John 4:12)
- In a week of financial busy life, devote at least one day for spiritual. Go out and mingle with people of low position (Rom. 12:16), help the poor (Acts 20:35, Mat. 25:40), and carry each other's burdens.(in line with the 4th Commandment - making Sabbath day holy).
- Do not just honor Jesus' mother, Mary, but those who obey God's word (Luke 11:27-28, Mark 4:32-35) or any man-established saints; Jesus' command, in line with the 5th commandment of God, is to honor your mother and father (Mat. 19:19).
- Submit to governing authorities where you are, especially the 6th up to 10th Commandments are already in their laws, such as, do not murder, do not kill, etc.,
- To make God's law simple (1 John 5:3), not like during the old times, is to observe this teaching:
Galatians 5:14, "For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” (Mark 12:33)
- Do not make a child to stumble; Mat. 18:6.
- People, not idols. (1 John 5:21)
- Humanity, not idolatry. (1 Cor. 10:14)
- Divine Law: Not just to multiply, but plant for food supply. (Gen. 1:28-29, 1:11)
- Do not file up treasures on earth but in the heart. Mat. 6:19-21
- Faith with works. (James 2:14-17)
- No need to build churches or temples. (Acts 7:48-49, 17:24)
- Wedding can be done anywhere depending of the choice of the bride and groom.
- House or building blessing not to be practiced.
- Works of service, not church service. (Ephesians 4:11-12)
Other Guidelines from the Gospel:
- “You are called to be free to serve one another humbly in love.” (Gal. 5:13)
- “Life is not in the abundance of possessions.” (Luke 12:15)
- “Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.” (Mat. 25:40)
- "All the believers were together and had everything in common. They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need." (Acts 2:44-45)
- “If anyone causes a child to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.” (Mat. 18:6)
- Jesus came not to be served but to serve. (Mark 10:45)
- God encrypted His love and laws to humanity that humans need no priest to tell about the Lord. (Hebrews 8:10-11)
Love + Science – Religion = Peace
In the above formula, the pure and faultless religion as in James 1:27 is exempted. The reason why it is not popular religion in the modern world is because if it were preached and practiced, the false churchmen will lose the chance of making money.
Guiddelines in living with fellow humans, as one body, humanity, in one home, earth (1 Cor. 12:12-27);
- Acts 2:44-45, "All the believers were together and had everything in common.They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need."
Among the spiritual leaders of Etman Heart;
- Acts 4:34-35, “And God’s grace was so powerfully at work in them all that there were no needy persons among them. For from time to time those who owned land or houses sold them, brought the money from the sales and put it at the apostles’ feet, and it was distributed to anyone who had need.”
About Donation and Meaning of Life:
We do not ask donations; we suggest that you just give directly to the poor and the needy from the heart (Mat. 25:31-45, 1 Cor. 13:3), which is the way to inherit eternal life, as also revealed in this miracle;
If you are confused in life and cannot connect to your inner self, and perhaps you want to seek the meaning of life, visit Chuuk, the site of the 21st Divine Century Revelation. I myself thought that I was ok as businessman for 24 years but when this particular miracle occurred, I was awakened and I began to know the deep meaning of life;
Life is short; find time to have a retreat to get out of a busy financial life; we are spiritual being (not like animals) and you yourself may prove this teaching;
- Luke 12:15, “Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; life does not consist in an abundance of possessions.”
You may consider Anna's Resort, Tunnuk, Chuuk (the center of 21st Century Divine Revelation) especially those who need spiritual healing for their illnesses that doctors cannot cure.
* * * * * * *